Friday, September 5, 2008

feelings


feelings nothing more than feelings, trying to forget my feelings of love
tear drops rolling down on my face, trying to forget my feelings of love
feelings for all my life i feel it, i wish i never met you gal, you never come again

feelings wow wow wow feel it
wow wow wow feel it again in my heart

feelings, feeling like i never lost you and feeling like i will never have you, again in my heart
feelings for all my life i feel it, i wish i never met you gal, you will never come again
feelings, feelings like i never lost you and feeling like i will never have you, again in my life

feelings wow wow wow feel it
wow wow wow feel it again in my eyes

feelings wow wow wow feel it
wow wow wow feel it
wow wow wow feel it...........

-Morris Albert

No comments: